- To work directly with people with disability providing a diverse range of individualised and person centred services.
- To promote Currajong Disability Services Inc. as a regional provider of community services for people living in the Parkes, Forbes and Lachlan Shires.
- To respond to existing and emerging needs of clients, carers and families through service delivery, asset building, consultation, research and professional partnerships with other providers and local communities.
- To encourage diversity on the Board, sub-committees and within the organisation.
- To seek funding and raise money to achieve these purposes.
- To undertake and/or do all things or activities which are necessary, incidental or conducive to the advancement of these purposes.
Currajong Disabilitiy Services Inc. strives to provide a diverse range of individualised services to clients, families, carers and communities in a financially and sustainably secure way.
Maximising abilities and independence through individualised and person-centred service provision.
- Having integrity – Being committed to our vision and communicating with our stakeholders in an honest and open manner. Valuing dedication, loyalty and cooperation in achieving our vision.
- Dignity and Respect – Treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Inclusion – Valuing and encouraging diversity and the right of people with disability to participate and be included in their community of choice in a meaningful and respectful way.
- Empowerment – Endeavouring to provide a range of person-centred activities that empower our clients to achieve their full potential.
- Accountability – Working with integrity by being honest and openly accountable for our decisions and actions.